PE & Sport Associations
Association for Physical Education (afPE)
Lead body for physical education in the United Kingdom, representing the views and interests of nearly 4,000 members and seeks to promote the improvement of physical health of the community through physical education, health education and recreation.
Youth Sport Trust (YST)
A registered charity established in 1994 by Sir John Beckwith to build a brighter future for young people through sport. The mission of the Trust is to support the education and development of all young people through physical education and sport.
Sports Leaders UK (formerly British Sport Trust)
Responsible for running the internationally renowned Sports Leaders Award.
Sports coach UK is dedicated to guiding the development and implementation of a coaching system, recognised as a world leader, for all coaches at every level in the UK.
British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS)
Seeks to promote excellence in the provision, management and development of sport in higher & further education.
English Federation of Disability Sports
The national body responsible for developing sport for disabled people in England
- Department for Education (DfE)
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Department for Health (DH)
- Team GB – Home of the British Olympic Association
- British Paralympic Association
- International Olympic Committee
International PE and Sports Associations
- International Council for Sport Science and Physical Education
- International Association for Physical Education in Higher Education (AISEP)
- European Physical Education Association (EUPEA)