IPLA Conference 2019: A Deeper Dive into Physical Literacy
£54.00 – £225.00
10th – 12th June 2019, The University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus, Gloucester, UK
This conference being held by the International Physical Literacy Association (IPLA), in Gloucester, will provide an opportunity for professionals and volunteers involved in physical literacy to explore the concept on a deeper level.
The goals of the IPLA Conference 2019 ‘A Deeper Dive into Physical Literacy’ are:
- Bringing together international speakers, researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and administrators; to share their knowledge during formal keynote presentations, workshops, paper presentations and practical sessions.
- To challenge, inspire and support practitioners in providing accessible opportunities to nurture physical literacy.
- Providing opportunities to network with other professionals to share ideas and resources.
- Promoting the value of physical literacy across the lifespan worldwide.
- To continue to develop the concept of physical literacy, providing a forum for exchange of views and research.
Follow the link https://www.physical-literacy.org.uk/events/