The Association for Physical Education have their annual Physical Education Initial Teacher Training Education (ITTE) Conference coming up, which will be held in Coventry on 20th March 2019. We have disseminated this information for you below:
The conference title is ‘From Best Practice to Next Practice – The Journey’.
This event is open to all colleagues involved in PE ITTE in the UK, specifically those working within:
- Higher Education Institutions
- School Centred Initial Teacher Training
- School Direct Providers
The aims of the conference are as follows:
1. To share innovative and creative research-led initiatives with colleagues relating to PE ITTE
2. To update colleagues on new developments and initiatives relating to PE ITTE
3. To provide colleagues with opportunities to: (a) Discuss current issues and topics, (b) Learn with and from others and, (c) Network with teacher education sector colleagues
The conference programme will be announced in due course. In the meantime, please add the date to your diaries. Click HERE to add the event to your Outlook Calendar.
Venue: The Welcome Centre, 47 Parkside, Coventry, CV1 2HG.
Date & Timings: 20th March 2019 from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Click HERE to view the overview of the 2018 event.