KS1 Activity – Underarm Throw
Start by downloading the Activity Brochure, then watch the demonstration video below.
Skill Challenge: Bin It!
How quick can you throw the objects into the bin?
You will need:
A small bin or box
10 scrunched up pieces of paper, small balls or rolled up socks
1. Place you bin or box in the centre of your room, yard or garden
2. Take 3 big steps back from the bin
3. How many objects can you get into the box or bin in 30 seconds?
4. See if you can beat your first attempt
5. See if you can beat your parent, carer or sibling
Watch the video demonstration below!
©2020 · North Western Counties Physical Education Association